Popular Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Childhood Experience

    One of the most memorable childhood experience of mine was the closeness I have with my brother. I remember one time, when I was abut 10 years of age, and the in demand toy of that time was "techdeck" a small replica of a true skateboard and its operated by fingers. This experience made us more close to each other, we often play techdeck at our living room and made a replica too of ramp. This was memorable because we share thoughts and ideas on how to be a better fingerboarder because we are very curious on how such people (people we see on the video and peeople on the toy kingdom) do these very good tricks and how they come up with a good landing. So my brother and I keeps on practicing on the replica ramp we had, it was a very happy and memorable experience for me, despite on the some stress we had on studies. It is memorable for me because, that time, my brother and I were very much close to each other, unlike now, we just talk when someone needs problem or advice. But the happy thing is that we both have cars and that's the thing that makes us closer again this time. When there's a need for troubleshooting, I called up for him and ask advice on what to do. And especially for the customization of the car, for me, he is the expert, he knows many things about whats good or not.

I want to share this experience to those people who are at young age are working for their families, these children should not to that and be just happy for they were just a child. Their parents should be the one doing it for the future of their son/daughter.

We should cherish what we are experiencing because it may help for us to be a better man for the future days on our happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment